Terms of Service
JR Shrewsbury Coaching & Consulting LLC has a commitment to our clients to provide the best service possible. To fulfill our commitment, we make services available through our website to help you.
You agree that by entering this site (jrshrewsbury.com) and viewing our webpages, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with JR Shrewsbury Coaching & Consulting LLC, and agree to be bound by and fulfill all of the following terms in this document.
This site (jrshrewsbury.com) is owned and operated by JR Shrewsbury Coaching & Consulting LLC and is herein after considered the same company and entity. The privacy of your personal information is very important and is taken very seriously. We want to make your experience online enjoyable but most of all secure and safe. We take reasonable efforts to protect your privacy, but you agree that we are not liable for "hacking" or other intervention by third parties.
- You must comply with all applicable State, Federal and International laws.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time, with or without advance notice
- To be eligible to use jrshrewsbury.com, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- not currently banned from jrshrewsbury.com, or not otherwise restricted from having a jrshrewsbury.com account
- not jrshrewsbury.com competitor and are not using jrshrewsbury.com for reasons that are in competition with jrshrewsbury.com
- you agree to not violate any intellectual property rights of jrshrewsbury.com including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights, nor violate said rights of any other persons or entities. You agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us in case of such violation.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please feel free to contact us.
No part of this website is to be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form or by any means without expressed written consent from JR Shrewsbury Coaching & Consulting LLC or an authorized agent.